Linkedin +1000
martes, octubre 23, 2007

I already wrote several times about how much I like Linkedin.

I have presence too in Xing and Neurona, but I have to admit both don't come close to Linkedin when talking about real useful contacts.

Last days I surpased a thousand contacts. I'm not a "supernetworker" trying to get the maximum number of connections, whatever the use. I just try to use Linkedin to consolidate my useful contacts from the University, MBA or my different roles and companies ( Airtel, Vodafone Spain, Vodafone New Zealand, Vodafone Group.. ).


I don't usually refuse any connection request, unless it's clearly a massive request from someone I've no idea about.

Etiquetas: ,

 
posted by Jjuan at martes, octubre 23, 2007 | Permalink
TRAVEL PHOTOS
NEW ZEALAND ´04
AUSTRALIA ´04
INDONESIA & SINGAPORE ´05