USA Trip Sept '07
viernes, octubre 26, 2007


Last September we tried to compensate the miserable summer in UK with a long trip to sunny USA.

To be honest, this was my first real trip to US, apart from a weekend in New York and one business event in Orlando. I was really wanting to do it for years, and have to say it has
really matched my expectations !!


The trip for 22 days covered :

- California ( San Francisco, coast of Carmel peninsula, Sequoia National Park, Yosemite NP, Mono Lake, Death Valley NP )
- Nevada ( Las Vegas )
- Utah ( Cedar Breaks, Bryce Canyon NP, Moab and Arches NP )
- Arizona ( Monument Valley, Grand Canyon NP, Sedona, Phoenix )
- Hawaii ( six days relaxing in Kauai the "Garden Island" )
- New York ( mainly Manhatan for two days )

As you can expect I took something like 3.000 photos so I'm still trying to sort and select those. Expect some to come soon together with my comments from US...

Etiquetas: , ,

 
posted by Jjuan at viernes, octubre 26, 2007 | Permalink
TRAVEL PHOTOS
NEW ZEALAND ´04
AUSTRALIA ´04
INDONESIA & SINGAPORE ´05